Friday, May 14, 2010

The wonderful thing about Grandmas...

...is that Grandmas are wonderful things. Today we got to spend the beautiful evening visiting with C.J.'s parents and his Grandma Hill. It was such a treat to have Grama Great out for a visit. We don't get to see her nearly as much as we would like, but we thoroughly enjoy it when we do. Also, I just need to mention that there was a little somebody who just couldn't get enough of his grandma tonight...so thank you Grama for playing with him. We truly enjoyed our visit with you guys tonight and love you each to pieces!

P.S. I happen to think this is one beautiful great grandma!



2 comments:

Life with me and my crew said...

I'm so glad she was able to come out and see everyone. What a treat! I can't wait until I get to snuggle your boys!

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

She really enjoyed her time with you all...and so did we! Merci!