Friday, May 21, 2010

The Labbee Offspring...

Today we attempted to get a picture of all the grandkids. I think they speak for themselves:

















And earlier, Owen and I tried to take some pictures of us together. We came up with this:




Because we were obviously so successful, we had Alli take a picture of us with Silas:

8 comments:

allison said...

LOVE 'em! And that last one of the three of you is darling!

Marla Kay Lipscomb said...

Love these beautiful pictures...thanks for sharing them with us Jen! Love, Mari

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

OHHHHH....I love these ones of you and the boys!!! So darling. The Labbee Cousin Fest is great! (" Lollypops on your linen duvet???? You are one easy going gal!

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

I love that Jack is screaming while holding on to his teddy bear for dear life...then a sucker makes it all better...hilarious! The one of your and the boys is darling. I love it!

Life with me and my crew said...

Those are hilarious and I absolutely love the last one, how sweet!

Kim said...

beautiful.

Maureen said...

Glad to know that all of us Mommies live in the same world ;-) The pictures are great!!!

Megan Hitz, Designer said...

i LOVE these photos. all of them.

and i love that you have two boys.