
| |
Silas ate his first food tonight! I know, why rush the growing up when I'm feeling so sentimental? Well...because I'm hoping it will maybe help him sleep better. As I mentioned in the last post, he was up 4 times last night to nurse. And only a few weeks ago he had gotten into a rhythm of getting up only once, maybe twice. I don't know what has made him regress, but I do wonder if he is growing so much that my milk just isn't filling him up. I'm probably wrong, but I figured it was worth a shot. So, we gave him a bit of baby oatmeal tonight. The first couple bites were quite amusing, but he quickly got the hang of it. He ate the whole bowl! I'll keep you posted on his sleep tonight...unless you hear nothing....then just assume that it was a total flop!
3 comments:
Sooo...? How did it go?
Pax is doing the same thing! Keep me posted if this worked or not...
Oh...kind of sad that he's doing "food." I hope it helps him sleep...and you too! ( "
Post a Comment