I pulled a few images off of my phone from this week that I thought were worth keeping:



Clearly, my permissible trips to the bathroom have sometimes turned into trips out to the back deck or to the entryway mirror. But I'm still spending 23 hours 55 minutes every day sedentary, so I think I'm good. You really ought to try that some time. Actually, no you shouldn't. I'm pretty sure I have officially lost every ounce of muscle I have ever built up. I'm also pretty sure my heart is going to shrivel up and stop working soon. I have NO idea how I am going to rebuild strength and stamina after this. It kinda makes me laugh really hard to think that I ran a half marathon last June. Oh man! I'll just be glad if I can walk a block without passing out when this is said and done. But there are people who recover from much worse, so I'm sure I'll be fine. At least that's what I am going to keep telling myself.
4 comments:
You are strong! You got this!
yes!
You look great, Jen! Love that little baby!
JEN YOU LOOK AWESOME! SO EXCITED IT IS 20 WEEKS!!!!!
Post a Comment