This afternoon, I decided to join my family on an adventure to see Uncle Donny's goats. I mean, if I can sit in the living room, why not sit in the car and go for a drive? And let me just say, it was SUCH a wonderful adventure, even if I did just watch from the car. To get out of the house and enjoy this glorious Saturday afternoon with my boys was exactly what I needed!
As I walked to the car, I discovered what Silas had been working on during Ezra's nap:
As I walked to the car, I discovered what Silas had been working on during Ezra's nap:

The purple mustard is in full bloom right now, and it is beautiful. Too bad our field of weeds couldn't look like this year round:

Just me and the babe hanging out in the car:



Betcha can't even see Silas, huh?
1 comment:
Oh, I love this so much! That first one is so good!
Post a Comment