Today, I am 17 weeks pregnant. We have a standing appointment every Tuesday morning to listen for a heartbeat, and this morning we got to hear the sweet whoosh whoosh whoosh of our precious baby's heart beating away. Until I can feel this baby move (which will likely be really late because of the placement of the placenta), the only reassurance I have that our baby is hanging on is hearing a heartbeat. And honestly, right now I'm pretty sure there is no sweeter sound. I am so incredibly thankful that God has protected this little life so far! So until next Tuesday morning, I will sit here holed up in my living room praying that the placenta will provide exactly what this baby needs to keep growing and to keep that little heart beating.
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tears of joy! Continued prayers for all of you. ((Hugs))
I'm with Maureen. You brought me to tears. Still praying for and loving my little niece or nephew....
Yay! Its amazing that little life and his/her heartbeat is changing and impacting lives.
Post a Comment