Friday, March 4, 2016

Helpless...

This is what it looks like when you are on bed rest and your toddler is sick.  It hurts as a mama to not be able to get up and dote on your sick child the way your normally would.  But I will cherish some good snuggles on the couch because, honestly, this busy little guy likely wouldn't spend even a minute on the couch with me if he weren't sick.  I will take what I can get.  Again, these photos are courtesy of Allison.  And that will likely be the case for a while.









For the few people left who check this blog, I hope you are willing to put up with a few more posts than usual in the upcoming weeks.  After all, I have nothing better to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happily! I love to see all you've got!! I'm sorry he's sick!

jess said...

Keep em comin! Remember...this is just for a season. Stay strong, our prayers are with you all!

maureen said...

Continually praying for you...

All my love,
Maureen