Today I am thankful for:
-The incredible support of family and friends, particularly Sherrie, my mom, and Allison, who are all drastically adjusting their lives and giving up their time to do absolutely everything for me. Taking care of my kids, the house, the laundry, the yard, the cooking, getting kids to and from school, vacuuming, sweeping, etc. Not for one second have I taken it for granted that we have so many people around us who are willing to sacrifice so much to give this baby a fighting chance. I will never be able to fully express my gratitude. Also, there are countless friends who have offered to bring meals, take care of school responsibilities, and the like. We are so thankful for each and every one of you!
-My husband. A man who is willing to give and give and give, even when his own plate is incredibly full. He promised me he would be here through sickness and in health, and he is now proving that commitment. I know this is not easy on him or on us for that matter, but I know God will carry us through this.
-Three healthy little boys running around this house bringing life to each day.
-Sunshine
-Spring. Flowers blooming, trees budding, green popping up everywhere. It is so refreshing to see signs of life right now.
-Hymns
-A gorgeous view just outside my living room windows
-Moments when my children run up and give me a snuggle or do something really sweet for me, and my automatic response is, "I'm the luckiest mom in the world!" Although what we are walking through with this baby is an incredible heartache and struggle, I truly am blessed.
-The incredible support of family and friends, particularly Sherrie, my mom, and Allison, who are all drastically adjusting their lives and giving up their time to do absolutely everything for me. Taking care of my kids, the house, the laundry, the yard, the cooking, getting kids to and from school, vacuuming, sweeping, etc. Not for one second have I taken it for granted that we have so many people around us who are willing to sacrifice so much to give this baby a fighting chance. I will never be able to fully express my gratitude. Also, there are countless friends who have offered to bring meals, take care of school responsibilities, and the like. We are so thankful for each and every one of you!
-My husband. A man who is willing to give and give and give, even when his own plate is incredibly full. He promised me he would be here through sickness and in health, and he is now proving that commitment. I know this is not easy on him or on us for that matter, but I know God will carry us through this.
-Three healthy little boys running around this house bringing life to each day.
-Sunshine
-Spring. Flowers blooming, trees budding, green popping up everywhere. It is so refreshing to see signs of life right now.
-Hymns
-A gorgeous view just outside my living room windows
-Moments when my children run up and give me a snuggle or do something really sweet for me, and my automatic response is, "I'm the luckiest mom in the world!" Although what we are walking through with this baby is an incredible heartache and struggle, I truly am blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment