Sunday, February 20, 2011

Goat Heads...

Today we took a Sunday afternoon drive out to my uncle's property to see his goats. I sure wish Owen could have been there...he would have loved it. By the way Owen, we miss you!!! But the 3 other members of our family sure enjoyed our adventure. These goats are SO friendly, as you can see. Also, please notice the pregnant goat. She looks slightly uncomfortable if you ask me. Hope you all are enjoying your three day weekend!














6 comments:

Life with me and my crew said...

So cute! The goats and the boy ;)

allison said...

"Slightly" uncomfortable??? Um, yeah. I'd say so!

Love the pics, though. What a fun and special time with Silas.

Erin said...

That last baby almost looks like a rabbit. Cute

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

These are so cute-but that Mama goat...ouch!

Kim said...

Oh my is all I can say about the pregnant goat. And that God I'm not a goat. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

We'd all look that healthy & happy if we ate more of Uncle Donny's TUNA. I really enjoy your blog!!!
XOXO
Mrs. Big Jon