Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another day, another walk...


















I mentioned in yesterday's post that Silas absolutely loves being outside, whatever the conditions. When the rest of us are freezing our behinds off, he seems totally oblivious. Yeah, well at one point on our walk today I grabbed his hand to try to get him to turn around and walk back towards the house. When my hand touched his, something poked my hand really hard. I then looked at Silas' hand only to find that he had a goat head lodged in his palm. The kid didn't even care! A goat head, people! They hurt! Like I said, the child loves being outside, no matter the cost!

5 comments:

allison said...

That's hilarious! So is the last picture of him driving the tractor. Adorable!

Life with me and my crew said...

So cute! Lucas is the same way. He'll fall on his bottom and get all wet and he gets so mad when I bring him in to change him. Gotta love boys!

Anonymous said...

What's a goat head?
Mrs. Big Jon S in Central WI would like to know...

C.J. and Jen said...

Mrs. Big Jon S, I'm glad to know you check in on us now and then! A goat head is a prickly little plant about the size of a pea. It's almost like a thorn with 5 pokey sides. How's that for an official explanation? :)

brian, meghan, finley, and adalaide said...

those are seriously painful! also, i just need to mention that he is the most advanced 13 month old i've ever seen. walking backwards? i'm pretty sure finley couldn't do that till she was almost two. ha!