Friday, February 4, 2011

The Cat Whisperer...

I mentioned a while ago that Silas loves and tortures our cat. Our cat does, however, happen to be the world's most tolerant cat. It might let out a meow for help here and there, but it never attempts to hurt Silas...and the kid is anything but gentle with it. He sits on it, often has a death grip on its tail, grabs fists full of its hair, and chases the poor thing all over the house. Here is a little peak at a typical interaction between the two:















Oh, but wait! That's not even OUR cat. That's the stray! Can you see the fierce face the cat is giving Silas in the last picture? It might look mean, but not once did it try to scratch or bite Silas, even though Silas thought it was a good idea to bite the cat's tail! Any stray cat I've ever known has been wild and mean, and would definitely attack a child that was being this rough with it. I guess if you hang around sweet little Silas long enough, you have no choice but to be tolerant!

2 comments: