Silas will be one on the 31st, and to celebrate his first year of life I made a little slide show. I can't believe our baby is almost one. I really wish I could just put life on pause for a while. Hope you enjoy the pictures...
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh man. I'd managed not to cry for the last few hours...until this! thanks for pushing me over the edge! :) we love you, little silas!!!
Oh Jen, this was so sweet. I cried too and I'm not even postpartum. Ugh, how can he be one?! The song was beautiful too....who sings it?
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Did I mention that I loved it? Too many things in that were too awesome. Lot's of awesomness. Gonna have to steal that idea though. By the way, your an awesome photographer.
So sweet and beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us! Happy soon to be 1st birthday Silas! Love, Mar
Post a Comment