I love these pictures! The one of Oliver and Owen by their big snowman is so precious:) Smiling as I think of you enjoying the snow fall and a cozy Sunday afternoon. I wish it were snowing in Boise! (We have just been getting rained on this weekend and all of our Thanksgiving snow has now melted away:(. Love you! Mari PS-Mmmmmmm, I just enjoyed a Labbee Mint:)
2 comments:
ummmmm...Those black and whites of the two older boys and then Owen and Jack eating snow...HOLY COW! Absolutely beautiful pictures!!!
I love these pictures! The one of Oliver and Owen by their big snowman is so precious:) Smiling as I think of you enjoying the snow fall and a cozy Sunday afternoon. I wish it were snowing in Boise! (We have just been getting rained on this weekend and all of our Thanksgiving snow has now melted away:(. Love you! Mari
PS-Mmmmmmm, I just enjoyed a Labbee Mint:)
Post a Comment