Saturday, December 18, 2010
An early Christmas...
Today we had an early Christmas celebration with C.J.'s side of the family. It was absolutely wonderful. So wonderful, that I simply relaxed the entire day and didn't take a single picture. My dear mother in law hosted the entire family and, once again, spoiled us rotten. We spent the day visiting with good company, eating delicious food, opening fun gifts, playing with said gifts, and generally having an incredibly relaxing and enjoyable time. There were several times throughout the day that I thought to myself that I needed to get my camera out, but I was just too lazy. You know how sometimes it's fun to take pictures and sometimes you just want to sit back and enjoy life without the camera in your hands? Today was definitely the sit back and relax type. But, the day was too good not to document, so I thought I'd at least jot down on here that it actually took place. And I loved it. And I especially love the people that I spent it with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun to me!
Post a Comment