I decided not to do a big party for Silas this year. I figured that this year he doesn't know the difference so why not take advantage of that and just enjoy a low key celebration with the four of us. And let me just say, I am SO glad we did. I love a good party here and there, but it was sooooo much fun to just hang around as a family all day (even if we are all feeling a bit under the weather). We put up a few decorations, opened presents, ate cupcakes, and just lazed around all day. And I'm pretty sure we all enjoyed it. Happy Birthday my sweet baby! I love you so much more than words can express. It is such an honor to be your Mama!


| |



| |
This awesome banner was made by Alli and I happen to love it. Thanks Al. It definitely makes decorating for a birthday easy!

Enjoying the presents:


| |

And then there's this sweet boy. He came up to me this afternoon in this get up and asked, "Mom, don't I look like a vampire?"
I love him, too!
| |
7 comments:
Adorable. He just looks old in these photos somehow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SILAS!!!!
Love the cupcake photos! Those are super sweet! Happy Birthday Silas!
Too cute, that cupcake looks huge in his little hands. Glad you guys had a nice quiet birthday party for Silas. Loved the birthday banner too.
PS The new header looks great, too!
A precious post, Jen! So good to get a peak at the celebration! LOVED the cupcake eating shots and of course the vampire! xoxo
Love the new header too! There's no stopping you now! You're a CS4 wizz.
Happy 1st Birthday Silas! Love, Ryan and Marla
He's got some awesome hair. Beautiful pics as always!
Post a Comment