ADORABLE!!!! Jillian is so photogenic! Lots of great pictures there, Jen.
Thanks Jen, you did awesome. Love them. Can't thank you enough!
These are great! The one of the boys all tangled in the lights, what a great idea! I might steal it...
Thanks Erin. That was actually their mom's idea. I wish the lighting had been a bit better because there would have been a ton of cute ones, but we did it a little too late in the day. It was a super fun idea, though!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ADORABLE!!!! Jillian is so photogenic! Lots of great pictures there, Jen.
Thanks Jen, you did awesome. Love them. Can't thank you enough!
These are great! The one of the boys all tangled in the lights, what a great idea! I might steal it...
Thanks Erin. That was actually their mom's idea. I wish the lighting had been a bit better because there would have been a ton of cute ones, but we did it a little too late in the day. It was a super fun idea, though!
Post a Comment