I've been promising Owen for weeks now that we would go to our old house to rake some leaves to jump in (you know, since the twigs we have for trees at our new house don't produce too many leaves). We decided this afternoon was a perfect time for this adventure. However, as we drove up to our old house we realized that the fellas were in the process of mowing up the leaves. Bummer. So instead, we headed to my childhood home and thoroughly enjoyed the plethora of leaves there. It was a beautiful afternoon and brought back some wonderful memories for me. I also decided that fall leaves are significantly more enjoyable when you're not the one responsible for getting rid of them. I think it's safe to say that the boys had a fun afternoon, and Mama's heart was definitely filled to the brim. Happy Fall!


3 comments:
What a fun fall thing to do. Way to go Mama!
Awwwww...smiling thinking of you and your sweet boys playing in the leaves at Labbee Mint=) Love you! Mari
beautiful boys!
Post a Comment