Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Elie!

Ok, so I'm actually 4 days early on this, but sweet little Eliana is almost 1! I can hardly believe it. She was here for a bit today and I snapped a few pictures of her darling self. Happy Birthday Elie girl!











....................................


If you're looking for some free entertainment for your child, this might possibly be the world's best paper airplane. I would highly suggest making one for your kiddos. With any luck it will provide hours of entertainment for them, just as it has done for our 3 year old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOO thats MY GIRL!! She is soo beautiful! I stole every pix and saved it on my computer! :) She is almost 1 she looks so old in these pix :( I love that princess THANKS JEN!

Kim said...

Wonderful pics Jen. I need to book you soon for our's.

allison said...

Beautiful girl! Happy Birthday to Elie!