Today, I actually did something for myself....while the boys were awake! I usually don't attempt to do any of my hobbies while the boys are awake because it often ends up in a disaster and we're all frustrated. I'm just not the best at multi-tasking (a.k.a chaos). But today, we actually managed. Yes, Silas is still in his pajamas, but hey. I got to have some fun, and that's worth a lot if you ask me. So thanks to
this tutorial, I made the following wreath:

Also, we finally got our dining chairs. I love them:

Hope y'all have a cozy weekend!
6 comments:
oooooo...I LOVE IT! It looks even better than hers, I'd say. Wannna make me one? ;)
Love the wreath, we need to have craft for mommas/playdate for kiddos day. Especially since Christmas is coming soon and I've already bought all the christmas craft magazines.
ps. really love the chairs.
The wreath is beautiful and the chairs are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
super cute! i've been thinking about making one too. did it take forever? and i LOOOOOVE the chairs!
Jenn...I need you to come to my house and help me decorate!! Want a trip to San Diego! Ha! You are a talented lady my friend...love Kate Kopp
Gorgeous! Seriously, where do you and Al get all your inspiration? I think your homes are more beautiful than most magazines I come across. You guys want to teach classes??
Post a Comment