Saturday, March 27, 2010

Work Day...

On Monday we have a fellow coming to Coyote Bluff to start installing the sprinkler system. In order for the ground to be ready, there was quite a bit of work to do (i.e. removing hundreds of nails, raking up construction debris, discing the ground, etc.). So, today was work day. Daddy had told Owen earlier this week that he could help him drive the tractor. You have no idea how special this was to Owen. Honestly, I don't think there's much else in this world that would make him happier than driving a tractor with Daddy.

Can you tell?






As of right now, we have one lone tree on our property.
We have plans to change that.



I've been trying to capture Silas' crazy new reddish hair and blue eyes in pictures, but it's quite hard to accurately portray them. These are as good as I could do. Just so you know, the colors were not edited at all.



And finally, I'm including this one so you can get a peak at the exterior of the house. Obviously, it's not completely done but it's getting close!


P.S. Thank you to my dear husband for all of your hard work!

6 comments:

Life with me and my crew said...

Wow, what a beautiful home and piece of property! How exciting! Owen is so cute. I can't believe how red Silas' hair is! It was pretty blonde at the shower. Crazy! He's a cutie.

allison said...

I love these pics. I can't help but think how much you'll appreciate them years from now, when you're life and home will be so different. Such a special, and brief, period of life. One of my favorite posts ever... :)

Kim said...

great house, great pics, great family.

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

That is one happy, happy boy!!! Look at that smile!!! Looks like Silas just might make our dreams of a redhead come true!! Love those muffins and I am beyond thrilled about the move!!! (sorry I'm behind on your blog!!!)

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Adorable daddy-son pix. And Silas is a doll. Love that little pout he's sporting. Your house looks amazing! Congrats!

allison said...

Still lovin' these pictures, but I think we're about due for some new ones now that you're in! It's not like you have much going on right now anyway.... :)