Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fun with the Saints...

Yesterday, we enjoyed some good company, good laughs, and good food with C.J.'s side of the family. It was REALLY nice to escape from house/packing stuff to just enjoy being with the people we love...including this handsome fella (C.J.'s brother Cameron) who was in town from Seattle:



My lovely sister and brother in law, Leah and Jeff (thanks for having us over!):



The love of my life:



Our chubby little blue-eyed kinda red-haired munchkin:




And last but not least, sweet little Hudson (I adore him):


P.S. I snapped these shots on Grama's camera...all but the one of Hudson. I think Grama took that one, although I'm not positive. Sherrie, thanks for sharing!

3 comments:

allison said...

Looks like fun! What a good lookin' bunch!

Kim said...

Great pics Jen. Good luck with all the packing.

Life with me and my crew said...

So cute!