Wednesday, March 17, 2010
One more thing...
I stumbled across this the other day. Ummm....yeah. I'm pretty much drooling. Stinking Restoration Hardware. I swear they send catalogs every other week just to make sure you don't forget how badly you want everything they sell. But seriously, this would be absolutely perfect in our entry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ooooooooo..... it really would!
PS -- You (or I) should just have Dad try to make that for us. :)
Your beadboard story had me cracking up cause I LOVE beadboard and have a vision to have my whole house in it {which frightens George} and our builder couldn't do it so now it's just on hold until we can afford it...anyways, I'm so glad your new home will be done so soon! I can't wait for pictures {as I'm sure you're still wondering about mine hehe}!
seriously stop decorating your house the same way I would decorate mine.
Post a Comment