Saturday, January 2, 2010

Our new baby boy...



Here, people, is our precious little baby boy, Silas. Unfortunately I don't have many pictures yet because, you know, our hands are slightly full, but you can see these two. He's crying in the one above...oh well. And the pic below: the most beautiful day I could ever imagine to have a baby. It was so incredibly cozy and beautiful. I'll update with details when I get more time...until then, you get these stats:

Silas Craig
December 31, 2009
5:22 pm
8 lbs 7 oz, 20 3/4 in long
Labor was WAY WAY WAY better this time around, which I am extremely thankful for. Details to come. WE LOVE OUR NEW LITTLE BOY!!!!

6 comments:

allison said...

YAAAHH! We're so excited for the four of you! LOVE YOU ALL!

brian, meghan, finley, and adalaide said...

He is so adorable Jen, even crying! Congrats to you guys!

Maureen said...

What a sweet boy! So thrilled for you guys!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute.congrats

Marla Kay Lipscomb said...

Hi is so precious! I was so excited to wake up this morning and meet Silas! My cup overflows for your family! Love, Mar

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

He is gorgeous! Congratualtions guys...so happy fo you!!!!