People, I am quickly realizing that my picture taking opportunities are going to be few and far between for the next, ummm, while. I'd love to show you a whole bunch of new pictures of Silas, but during the limited times I do have my hands free the camera is not really the first thing I reach for...more like a giant glass of water (as any woman who has breast fed can atest to). But, we have been at the beach for the last few days and I DID manage to snap a few pictures. I love my boys! Enjoy:
Somebody looks more like his daddy every day:
P.S. Ryke, I posted these tonight especially for you! Miss you!
Gorgeous shots Jen. I am also more than a little impressed that you are on vacation and taking amazing pictures so quickly after having baby number two. You are definately setting the bar high. Can't tell you how much I love #2 of Owen on the sand and #5 of Owen in the grass. Gallery worthy! We need to research some photo contests for you to enter... -Becky
5 comments:
Once again, great pictures. How's the house coming?
You're already on vacation! WOW! Impressive!!!! Kuddos to you mommy of two beautiful boys! Seriously, they are gorgeous children. Hope you are well!
Gorgeous shots Jen. I am also more than a little impressed that you are on vacation and taking amazing pictures so quickly after having baby number two. You are definately setting the bar high. Can't tell you how much I love #2 of Owen on the sand and #5 of Owen in the grass. Gallery worthy! We need to research some photo contests for you to enter...
-Becky
Many thanks! Nice pics. They change so quickly those first few months. Hope you're getting a bit of rest!
Those are some CUTE boys!!
Post a Comment