




I've been trying to figure out how to take indoor shots, so today I decided to play. There are more in Picasaweb for those who want to see. And by the way, I am having a ton of fun taking pictures lately and I'm running out of subjects. Any volunteers?
9 comments:
love the chair pic....i heart him. he looks like a labbee!
well, you know we've already signed up to be your guinea pigs, see you on sat.
You can come take pictures of my family and I'll pay you!! Just precious!!
fun, fun, fun...love the butt shots!!! did you use flash or natural lighting? xoxo
Thanks for taking these, Jen! I REALLY love that first one of Jack, and I don't have as many good ones of him....
Jen these photos are excellent. You are an amazing photographer! We'd sign up for photo practice anytime. I can't believe your baby is looking more like a little boy these days. It seems you were just pregnant.
We will hire you for Christmas card pictures!
Great job on the pictures Honey!
seriously? So! cute! Owen is becoming more and more handsome!!! You can take pictures of Kingston ANY DAY! Ha!
Post a Comment