




So today I got to take my first whack at photographing a family! An old friend of mine from high school who I hadn't seen in WAY too long made the trek to our place with her family...and let me just say, "boy were they ever troopers!" I have officially decided that capturing an entire family is WAY harder than photographing individuals...but, I had a ton of fun! The boys really hung in there and Kim and Aaron were totally awesome in obliging me and my hair-brained ideas. There are a whole bunch more in Picasaweb if you want to see them (have I ever mentioned that the best way to view the photos in Picasaweb is by clicking on the "slideshow" button?). Kim, I know there aren't really any PERFECT shots but I hope you enjoy them just the same! It was super fun to see you...and your family is absolutely beautiful!
6 comments:
Jen, I am so in love with the pictures you took, I think I looked at them like twenty times last night. Aaron had to tell me to put the computer away and go to bed. Thank you so much for taking our picture, you're a wonderful photographer.
woohoo, congrats on your first assignment! Beautiful pics.
Jen, these are great...really great. What time of day did you take these? Lens? ????? ( :
Very nicely done, Jen! especially considering it was your first real try! Kim, your family is adorable! We can't wait to see you soon....
We would love that...we can head out your way some weekend before there is too much snow on the ground, although snowy pictures might be fun too. I'll check with Trish and try and pick a few dates and see what works for you.
Jen, wish we lived closer so you could photograph our family - these are great! Kathy
Post a Comment