Friday, November 28, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...


Following our day-after-Thanksgiving tradition, today we got our Christmas tree! Although C.J. and I were VERY excited about our adventure, I'm not quite sure Owen felt the same way. Evidenced by the picture above, I think maybe we didn't pick out the right tree. But he dealt with it. And after bringing it home, a few mishaps (i.e. the entire tree falling over while I was decorating it), and a good nap for Owen, we are all thoroughly enjoying its goodness! Now we can just spend December playing...oh, you have no idea how excited I am!!!


This is Owen in the car on the way home (and post hat removal):

Our tree in all its glory (I found it impossible to get a good pic of the tree):

And Owen staring out the windows at the cows:

2 comments:

allison said...

Maybe you should have used that first shot of Owen on your Christmas cards this year....

Megan Hitz, Designer said...

i love your tree and your little man. :)

we are getting one tomorrow night!!!!