Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Six month sneak peek...

I had great intentions of keeping this a secret until we hit the one year mark, but I just can't help myself.  And since we are officially half way there, you get a little preview.  I love this sweet boy more than I can express!  I cried putting him to bed tonight.  It was one of those incredibly precious moments that you just wish you could freeze.  If only...


3 comments:

allison said...

YAAAAAAYYY! The wait has been killing me! So happy to see this. I LOVE IT!!!

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Perfect!!!! What a great idea!!!!

Sherrie said...

STOP IT!!!! This is too much....
That baby boy is adorable...I love the last shot most of all...then I really love the belly shot too! I love how coordinated your outfits are! You really put some thought into this! Awesomeness!