Wow! The last few seconds were awesome. But there's also something slightly unnerving about it -- the thought of other people spying on my house with a little remote control helicopter. Speaking of which -- wanna come try it here?
Loved this view! And oh my goodness...your vegetable garden area (I think that is what I saw) looks so amazing and delicious!
That's really cool, though I'm with Allie!! I feel like busting out with some Dr. Suess... "Oh the places you'll go.... ( :
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! The last few seconds were awesome. But there's also something slightly unnerving about it -- the thought of other people spying on my house with a little remote control helicopter. Speaking of which -- wanna come try it here?
Loved this view! And oh my goodness...your vegetable garden area (I think that is what I saw) looks so amazing and delicious!
That's really cool, though I'm with Allie!! I feel like busting out with some Dr. Suess... "Oh the places you'll go.... ( :
Post a Comment