The adventure has begun. And what an adventure it has been! Thanks to the breaking down of the Victoria Clipper, my mom, dad, and brother missed their original flight and had to go to great lengths to even get here. But, I am oh-so-grateful to say that they are here now and we are ready to Rome!









P.S. I owe a gigantic, humongous THANK YOU to my sister, Allison, for watching the two big boys so we can enjoy this adventure with just the babe in tow. Five boys for an entire week is probably going to make her pull her hair out, but I know the boys will have a blast. Thanks, Al! And give the boys a hug for me!
1 comment:
oh, UGH! You are KILLING ME. I was fine with having to stay home…until I saw these pics. "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's vacation…."
Post a Comment