OMG! I love all of it, the fake deer head, your picture, and especially the deer antlers. I'm obsessed with deer antlers right now. Wish I could see it in person.
Jen, I keep looking at your nursery pictures! You have such a gift and I love knowing how much love and thought you poured in creating this special place for your baby boy. I can picture you so perfectly all snuggled together in his nursery:) You never cease to amaze me! Mari
I love Ezra's beautiful space! (CJ did a nice job with the art prints!!!! lol) And of course this all looks like someone's pinterest board! B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.
5 comments:
Love it! Could only be better if it was occupied by a snuggly, little, newborn boy!
OMG! I love all of it, the fake deer head, your picture, and especially the deer antlers. I'm obsessed with deer antlers right now. Wish I could see it in person.
So sweet! What a blessed little boy!!!
Jen, I keep looking at your nursery pictures! You have such a gift and I love knowing how much love and thought you poured in creating this special place for your baby boy. I can picture you so perfectly all snuggled together in his nursery:) You never cease to amaze me! Mari
I love Ezra's beautiful space! (CJ did a nice job with the art prints!!!! lol) And of course this all looks like someone's pinterest board! B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.
Post a Comment