Monday, January 13, 2014

Lincoln City...

Normally when we go on this trip I take quite a few pictures of the boys. Not this year. That was pretty much because it was incredibly stormy and rainy the whole time. In fact, I think we set foot on the sand for a grand total of about 10 minutes the whole trip. But hey, we still had fun swimming, relaxing, shopping, being with family, and watching the Hawks win!! (even if we did have to watch the first half on a pixelated screen with no sound because of the storm!) And even though the pictures are few, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves as we always do. And now it's back to normal life for about 6 more weeks until we add another precious life to our family. I told Alli today that my goal is to take as many naps as possible during the next 6 weeks. We'll see how successful I am at that...

1 comment:

Marla Kay Lipscomb said...

Love these pics, and love the sign that you captured;) And can't believe only 6 weeks until he is in your arms and snuggled up on your chest close to his Mama's heart!