Sunday, October 2, 2011

One that I never want to forget...



Owen was running through the pasture this afternoon when he fell and got several goat heads lodged in his hands. A few minutes later he said, "When I fell it reminded me of Jesus." When I asked him why he replied, "Because He had thorns in Him, too."



P.S. The photo above is just a random one I found on the internet. I didn't take it.

3 comments:

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

Heart melting! For you as a mom and for me as a grandmother who is very grateful that her grandchildren are so well acquainted with the love...and sufferings of Christ.

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Sniff, sniff! Way to go buddy! Don't you just want to scream "Yes! It's working!" Thank you Jesus. (It probably has something to do with his AWESOME Sunday school teacher too....just sayin'

Mike and Becka said...

Jen - such a great testimony to you guys as parents! Amazing that he was able to relate his pain to Jesus'. Love this!