Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's the simple things...





















4 comments:

Uncle Ryke said...

Aahh, autumn in the Valley. It's something I really do miss. Beautiful shots. Favorite one: the first. Love the eyes, forehead, and shadows. Ciao.

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

Yay! You are taking pictures!!

No need to mention how much I love these dirt encrusted boys! I can never pic a fave but I do love the mailbox shot...Little Mister reaching with the skill and determination of a trained mail-getter under those birch branches hanging in all their glory! [sigh]

It's supposed to be nice in Seattle tomorrow. Hoping to get some foliage shots and a little Lake WA Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous action! (I should have rented a 700mm!!) xo

allison said...

Looks like a fantastic way to spend an afternoon -- for them and for you. Great shots!

Kim said...

what kid doesn't love a dirt pile! love the last one too.