

I made these name cards for the boys' rooms today. I haven't printed Owen's yet, but I did frame Silas' and put it up in his room, and it added some much needed character, in my opinion. Can you tell I love Photoshop? It's such a fun creative outlet that doesn't make a big mess of the house. Anybody want one?
3 comments:
Want one as in photoshop or a namecard.
I would love both :-) If it's namecards, I'd LOVE some for the kiddos, pretty please.
I've been wanting to get name decals or something. Never knew photoshop could do so many things!
I thought the other day that I'd like to have labels for the boys' drawers. But only if they are cute labels. That way they could begin to put away their own stuff -- clothes, toys, etc. I really, really need to come over without kids so you can teach me how to do some of this stuff.
I love those name cards, though. Very cute! Can't wait to see them in their rooms....
uh-YES! Two please...Hudson....Paxton. :-) You are so stinkin' cute and creative. I'm totally jealous!
Post a Comment