We are at the beach and are thoroughly enjoying ourselves, even if the weather is a bit crummy. I guess being completely lazy watching cable TV, playing with cousins, shopping, and swimming is making up for the wind and rain. Besides, the boys couldn't care less about the weather. See for yourself:
These are soooo sweet! You really can't have "bad" weather when your at the ocean. It's still the ocean! (although I'll pray for a day of 80 degrees and sun....our God is big enough, amen?!)
Ohhhh sooooo cute! I love these shots, Jen. I'm smiling at Silas' short legs!!! Once again, your photog is great and I just love seeing life through your lens! Miss you all!
5 comments:
umm, all I can say is brrrr, but glad your having a good time!
Silas is so old!!!! And adorable, of course. Great pictures!
These are soooo sweet! You really can't have "bad" weather when your at the ocean. It's still the ocean! (although I'll pray for a day of 80 degrees and sun....our God is big enough, amen?!)
How fun! Was Silas trying to eat the sand?
Ohhhh sooooo cute! I love these shots, Jen. I'm smiling at Silas' short legs!!! Once again, your photog is great and I just love seeing life through your lens! Miss you all!
Post a Comment