But today you get a peak at Owen. God has blessed us with a few gloriously sunny days and we are SO thankful. Since I had so much fun with my camera yesterday, I decided to document our morning today. Oh yeah, and thank you Mr. Google for helping me make the layout just a smidge more interesting.
I've missed all your pictures! So glad to have two posts in two days! Silas is so adorable {and obviously so is owen}. It makes me so anxious to snuggle my little baby. Are we going to get a house update soon?
5 comments:
I've missed all your pictures! So glad to have two posts in two days! Silas is so adorable {and obviously so is owen}. It makes me so anxious to snuggle my little baby. Are we going to get a house update soon?
There is actually color in these photos -- blue and green...not just brown! I love it! Can't wait for more....
Great pictures, Owen is so photogenic. I would also like to put in a request for more house photo.
I love the chubby baby cheeks, it won't be too long before our boys lose their chubby cheeks! So pinch 'em while you can! :-)
Sure am enjoying your photos, Jen! It's so great to have Mr. Sunshine in town!!
Post a Comment