Very, very cute. I absolutely love the "little brother" shirt, although I'd have to admit Owen's attire is pretty nice, too!
love these pics Jen! Mari
Owen has gorgeous lashes! Great pix!
It's good to see that you have a little more time now to pick up your camera. I was missing your pictures.
Man are those some beauties!
I love the pictures of your little guys. You have two of the cutest boys - lucky mommy! I've almost called you 26 times but then it doesn't happen. Soon! I want to hear how you are doing. Miss you guys. -Becky
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very, very cute. I absolutely love the "little brother" shirt, although I'd have to admit Owen's attire is pretty nice, too!
love these pics Jen! Mari
Owen has gorgeous lashes! Great pix!
It's good to see that you have a little more time now to pick up your camera. I was missing your pictures.
Man are those some beauties!
I love the pictures of your little guys. You have two of the cutest boys - lucky mommy! I've almost called you 26 times but then it doesn't happen. Soon! I want to hear how you are doing. Miss you guys. -Becky
Post a Comment