Ummm, I kinda went photo crazy today. But how can you blame me? I had a wonderfully sunny morning alone with Silas and jumped at the chance to have his first little photo shoot. I mean, to actually TRY to take a few good shots (unlike the other random times that I have just whipped out my camera for a few seconds). And the result: about a million pictures that I absolutely adore...mostly because I love the little guy to death. So for those of you who have been wanting a closer look at our baby boy, this ought to suffice. Enjoy!
Just as a side note, these next few are his first smiles ever caught on camera:
P.S. I REALLY wish I knew how to format the pictures so that some of them could be side by side. Anybody wanna tell me how?
5 comments:
oooo...I'm drooling. Love the two of him yawning, and the one where he's on his tummy...Love them all! Way to go!
P.S. The 8th one down looks exactly like YOU as a baby. He is absolutely gorgeous!
I love the ones where he's yawning also, as well as the ones where he's sleeping. What a precious little one you got there.
A. Your "just whipped out the camera" shots were still amazing! You are an amazing photographer, Jen!
B. LOVE LOVE LOVE the yawning pics!
C. LOVE LOVE LOVE the smiley pics!
D. LOVE LOVE LOVE the sleepy, heavy-eyes picture!
E. Love the sweater - super cute!
F. Your little Silas is a looker - adorable!
What a doll! I too have to agree I adore the yawning ones. He's super sweet! Love the angles too.
Post a Comment