skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Three Wheels
So this last weekend, Jen and I attended the Yakima Valley Tour of Homes (edit) and had a great time looking at some new homes and getting some good ideas. Grandma and Grandpa St. Hilaire had Owen for an overnighter, which gave Jen and I a chance to have a nice dinner and spend an evening alone. Owen's cousin Grant also slept over. Grant had brought his bike and Owen had his tricycle. This was a picture Grandma took of Owen on his trike. I love it.

Funny little story about Grant... it was a bit chilly in the morning and Grandma had asked if Grant had a long sleeve shirt in his overnight bag. Grand said he did but it was a shirt which had some skateboards on it with a few tiny skulls on the skateboards. Grant told Grandma that he didn't want to wear it because it might scare Owen. I thought this was so sweet of Grant to consider Owen like that. Grant is a very sweet boy. :) Thanks G & G for watching the little guy.
C.J.
2 comments:
Hi CJ thanks for posting! LOVE the picture - your mom is so talented!
Thanks Becky. I think this makes post number two. :) I think my mom's pretty talented too.
Post a Comment