I took Owen to get new school shoes yesterday. When we got home, he encouraged me to try them on. They fit, with extra room. My oldest son officially has bigger feet than me! He is eight.
************
The other day I served the boys a salad consisting of romaine lettuce, strawberries, cucumbers, onions, and a poppyseed dressing they had never tried before. Silas took one bite and, while gagging, said, "This tastes like stink bugs!"
Silas also came out of the bathroom completely frustrated and exasperated yesterday.
Me: What's wrong, bud?
Silas: When I have my clothes off, I weigh 54.2. And then, when I put my clothes back on I still weigh 54.2, even when I'm flexing!
************
We had company over for dinner earlier this week. As I was busy preparing food, Ezra was quietly and happily playing downstairs. He was down there for a good 20 minutes when he finally came up. As he walked up to me, I noticed he had some grey specks around his mouth and kitty litter in his hair. I then ran down the stairs to find this:
Note to self: Verify that the bathroom door in the basement is shut before you let your toddler play there unsupervised for an extended period of time.
3 comments:
So good! Beautiful pics are...beautiful...and all. But these are the stories you need to hang on to forever. They'll love hearing about it in a few years. And we love hearing about it now. ;)
Love this pic...captures the real moments of life!
"Even when flexing!?!" Priceless!! So glad you documneted that!!
Post a Comment