I have been on a quest for quite some time now to find some good healthy baking recipes. I absolutely love baking and find a lot of comfort in having warm yummy homemade goods available for my boys. The problem is, most of the recipes I have include quite a bit of refined sugar, and I don't really want to feed my boys oodles of sugar every single day. Occasionally, sure. But I have a desire to bake far more frequently than just occasionally. However, every healthy baking recipe I have tried has been tolerable, at best. Until now. This morning I tried a recipe for a healthier banana muffin and they were actually delicious. Even the boys devoured them. So, I thought I would share the recipe for any of you that might be interested in trying a yummy, healthier, baked treat. Just to warn you, they taste quite similar to a bran muffin. If you like that sort of thing, give them a try!
Find the recipe here:
Whole Grain Banana Blueberry Muffins
1 comment:
I'm with you, I love baking...and am trying to have healthier options with less sugar. Definitely will try, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment