Last night, Owen's school put on their annual Christmas program and let me just say, it gets better every year. I have yet to attend one without crying! This year, Owen had a fairly substantial speaking role. When he brought his lines home to practice I got a little nervous. But don't worry, he had them memorized that night. And although I was quite nervous for him, he didn't show one bit of stage fright when it came time for the big performance. I was so proud of him! :) He just got right up there and said his lines without flinching. I am so thankful he gets to go to a school where Christ is the center of Christmas. It is so precious to see these kids learning more and more about Jesus' love for them, and to witness them sharing that message with others is what it's all about. Way to go, Owen. We are so proud of you and are incredibly thankful we get to celebrate Jesus' birth!
Friday, December 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved it! Great job, Owen!
So sweet!! Way to go Owen!!
Post a Comment