It does the trick! He's just so darn cute!
But by the time you got your REAL camera he'd be back down on the floor and we'd miss seeing his cuteness! Those camera phones are just so handy!
Love the camera phone! If you have instagram, i am under jess_santoy. My life is way less glamorous.
Jess, I was on Instagram but I quit a while back. I would LOVE to follow you if I was still on. Maybe you should start a blog! :) It would be fun to get to see your boys.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It does the trick! He's just so darn cute!
But by the time you got your REAL camera he'd be back down on the floor and we'd miss seeing his cuteness! Those camera phones are just so handy!
Love the camera phone! If you have instagram, i am under jess_santoy. My life is way less glamorous.
Jess, I was on Instagram but I quit a while back. I would LOVE to follow you if I was still on. Maybe you should start a blog! :) It would be fun to get to see your boys.
Post a Comment