Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Work...

3:00 AM.  Wake up to nurse baby.  5:00 AM.  Get up for the day.  Drink coffee and do quiet time.  Start a load of laundry.  Go for 2 mile run.  Make breakfast burritos.  Pack Owen's lunch for school.  Take shower and get ready for day.  Start another load of laundry.  Eat breakfast.  Nurse baby.  Sweep floors.  Get Owen off to school.  Feed baby breakfast.  Spot mop floors.  Dust.  Fold laundry.  Vacuum upstairs.  Put baby down for nap.  Scrub upstairs bathroom.  Scrub main floor bathroom.  Fold laundry.  Get snack for children.  Scrub master bathroom.  Take out trash.  Scrub basement bathroom.  Wipe kitchen table. Sweep up snack crumbs.  Finish folding laundry.  Put laundry away.  10:00 AM.  Who's ready for nap time?  And that's just the morning.

Yes, there are days when I get to snuggle up on a friend's couch and visit over a cup of coffee while the children play.  But in response to anyone out there who asks if I work or for the sake of any other mothers out there:  Boy, do we ever!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Holy Moly Woman! That's more then I've done all week!!