Monday, November 3, 2014

Project Thankful...

This morning my sister, Hilary, texted me a picture of a couple cute things her kids had written on their "Thankful Chart." I've heard of people doing a month of thankfulness in November, I've just never done anything of the sort myself.  So, I got inspired.  I am always thankful for God's blessings, but I thought it might be kinda fun this month to make a deliberate effort to list the things I am thankful for.  Obviously, my God and my family make the very top of the list.  And since that's the case, I'm going to attempt to document all the other blessings I am thankful for.  I'm sure several of them will still involve my kiddos in some way, but that's just going to have to be ok.  I likely won't post every day, but I am going to do my very best this month to put on this blog as many of God's little blessings as I am aware of.  And hopefully in the process my heart will be filled with thankfulness! So here goes.  Here are a few things I am thankful for:















2 comments:

allison said...

I love this. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos, and for reminding us to be grateful for the "little" things.

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

I LOVE this project! So inspiring!