Monday, April 21, 2014

Thank You, Temis!

We have a dear sweet friend in Germany, Temis, that is honestly one of the most generous people I have ever met! My parents have known her for well over 25 years, but I have only personally met her a few times, the last time being probably 15 years ago. And yet, Temis still sends incredibly generous gifts to the boys (and us) nearly every Christmas and at the birth of every baby born into this family (my sisters' kids included). Today, we received a package full of Swiss chocolates, meringues, and these darling hand knit booties for Ezra. This came in addition to a package we received a few weeks ago for Ezra that included an adorable baby outfit! Temis, I have no idea if you check this blog, but if you do I want you to know how incredibly much we appreciate your generosity! You have blessed us so much over the years! When our boys get a bit older, we might just send them your way for a few weeks. Thank you, Temis!

 

No comments: