Sunday, August 11, 2013

Aloha...


The last time we were in Maui, I took about 400 pictures and loved almost every single one of them. Not sure that's going to happen this time. Partly, I'm having too much fun enjoying the water myself, but it's also a bit hot and muggy to haul around a giant camera all the time. We shall see. But were are so far having a fabulous time and are so thankful to have this trip with our family of four before we become a family of five. And on that note, the baby bump has officially arrived. Maybe I'll post a pic at some point for proof. Then again, maybe not.

1 comment:

Marla Kay Lipscomb said...

Oh my goodness...how fun! Can't wait to see more pics (and we would love one of you and your precious babe too:) Such special memories for the four/five of you!