Monday, August 12, 2013

A few from last night...


Last night we drove to Lahaina for dinner. The boys were actually in really good moods and very well behaved, which made for an incredibly pleasant evening!

 

 Ok, I can't believe I'm actually doing this, but here's proof of baby #3. It takes me WAY out of my comfort zone to post a picture of myself that I took in a mirror, but I always look at other moms who document their growing belly and think they are probably really glad to have the memory. So here goes nothing. Maybe I'll post more as the months go by, or maybe I'll chicken out!

 

4 comments:

Marla Kay Lipscomb said...

Yay! Love getting to see this beautiful picture of you and your itty bitty babe...you made my day! I LOVE this picture of you two...so special! mari

Kim said...

Love the belly shot, your look beautiful. You were always a hot pregnant chick!!

brian, meghan, finley, and adalaide said...

Congrats on baby no. 3! I'm so happy for your family! And that is a quite a cute little baby bump you have there-glad you are documenting it :)

can't wait to hear what's in store...

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Yay! I love it!!! You are so cute!!!!