Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth...

In honor of Owen's 5th birthday and as a last hurrah before our sweet boy starts kindergarten in the fall, we took a special trip to Disneyland, just Daddy, Mommy, and Owen. If words could only do it justice! Spending time just soaking up our almost five year old and playing together was even better than I could have imagined, and that's saying a lot since I had been dreaming about the trip for quite some time. Although we did miss Silas a whole bunch, it was nice to be able to enjoy Disneyland without a strong-willed, independent two year old. So thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Saint for keeping him. We REALLY appreciate it! And I think the fact that he didn't want to come home when we got back is definitely proof that he had a great time!

Here is a little peek at our trip, including the down-pour that was our second day at Disneyland. By far the highlight of the trip was the Star Wars ride, which we rode six times...










































5 comments:

SherrieSt.Hilaire said...

Oh my gracious. These shots really tell the story! The smiling is contagious! The look on that little boy's face was priceless!

Kim said...

What great pictures! Did he ever stop smiling?

At The Dahl House said...

What a lucky boy!! And, not just for getting to go to Disney Land...you guys are amazing parents. I love all your smiling faces!

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

What a great time! He told me Sunday that the Star Wars ride was his favorite too! So sweet! What fun memories!!!!

Chris, Amanda, Addison and Ellie Nichols said...

Jen - we leave Sunday to take Addie all by herself! I cannot wait! I think I might be more excited than her! Hope all is well, your family is so adorable!